Ingersoll Rand Air Dryers
Improving air quality saves money! Reduce piping & equipment corrosion, instrument malfunctions, product & process degradation, freezing air lines, and improve ambient environment quality with cleaner air.
- Heated, Heatless, & Blower Purge options
- Up to 8,000 CFM
- Desiccant type: Activated Alumina
Modular Desiccant Dryers
- Compact and easy to install!
- Up to 299 CFM
- Just 15 minutes of maintenance required for 12,000 hours of operation!
Heat of Compression (HOC) Dryers
- Ultra efficient – Uses less than 24 watts of electricity, or the equivalent of a single light bulb!
- Provides Instrument Air Quality
- Up to 15,000 CFM
- Cycling & Non-Cycling models available
- Up to 6,635 CFM
Large Capacity Dryers
- Refrigerated Cycling dryers
- Multiple independent systems for redundancy in critical applications
- Up to 19,500 CFM
High Temp and High Pressure Dryers
- Dryer options for special applications
- Inlet air temps up to 200° F
- Pressures up to 580 PSIG
BUILT TO LAST
Refrigerated Dryers, Desiccant Dryers and Filters; Air quality can have a significant impact on compressed air systems. Properly treated compressed air, and the right air dryer, will improve productivity, system efficiency, and product or process quality. Choosing the appropriate air dryer and compressed air filter is very important. By choosing an Ingersoll Rand air dryer or compressed air filter, you are buying high quality treatment products that will enhance your entire air compressor system. An air dryer is an integral piece in your air treatment system, making Ingersoll Rand’s wide knowledge and expertise in this field a key aspect to the success of your compressed air system. Ingersoll Rand has the widest selection of air treatment products and application knowledge to protect your investment and compressed air system.
PLEASE CALL FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE OR URGENT HELP!
Get in touch with us! Just fill out the information below, and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.