THE FLEXIBLE SOLUTION FOR INCREASING
AIR CAPACITY QUICKLY
Rental units can quickly replace equipment that’s down, fill the gap until new equipment is installed, and/or help meet demand for temporary increases in air usage. A-L-L Equipment has a fleet of rental units with a range of sizes for both electric and diesel engine-driven compressors. Contact us or your A-L-L Equipment sales rep to check unit availability and to arrange logistics & installation!
|HP||CFM @ 125 PSIG||DISCH. CONN.||230V AMPS||460V AMPS||WEEKLY SINGLE SHIFT||MONTHLY SINGLE SHIFT|
|CFM @ 125 PSIG||RATE PER DAY (ONE SHIFT)||RATE PER WEEK (ONE SHIFT)||RATE PER MONTH (ONE SHIFT)|
- Availability not guaranteed, and rental units are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Rental rates will be invoiced in advance and run from the time the equipment leaves company premises until it is returned back to our company
- Rental rates based on 40 hour week single shift. Two-shift operations will be charged 1.5 times normal rates. Three-shift operations will be charged 2 times normal rates
- Customer will be charged for any hoses, cords, and/or any other accessories or components that are not returned with the unit
- All equipment will be sent out in good condition and the customer is responsible to make sure the equipment is returned in good condition
- Customer will be charged for cleaning and servicing of rentals after they have been returned
- Freight charges – F.O.B. shipping point. Delivery and pick-up of rental will be charged at $115.00/hour (during standard business hours) plus $1.60 per mile. If rental ships by common carrier, all charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- When loading, unloading, start-up, or installation is necessary, additional charges will be billed per regular labor rate
- Renter is responsible for any diesel fuel and final inspection
- Taxes are not included in the rental list prices
- Prices are subject to change without notice
PLEASE CALL FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE OR URGENT HELP!
Get in touch with us! Just fill out the information below, and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.